Avima Motor is fully entitled to protect and respect your privacy
This policy (together with our conditions of use and any other document to which it might refer to in the conditions of use) stablishes the conditions under we process any personal data we might collect, or you might give to us. Please, read carefully these paragraphs to understand our personal data policy and the treatment this data will be given.
Information we might collect from you
It is possible that we might process and collect following data from you:
- Any information given by you completing questionnaires in our web page [www.avimamotor.com]. It might be the data given at registration to use our web page, subscription to our services, publications and/or additional services request. It is also possible that we request from your information when you want to participate in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when you register to participate in marketing activities, when you subscribe to our news bulletin or when you inform of any possible problem in our web page.
- In case you contact us, it is possible that we store this correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our web page (in example, traffic data, location data, Internet log book and other data regarding your communication, necessary for our invoicing or other purposes) and resources to which you access to.
Ip addresses and cookies
We might collect information about you, in example your computer IP if available, operating system and web explorer type, to admin the system and to give further information to our advertisers. It is just statistical data regarding behaviour and habits of our users when the use our we; these are by no means a personal identification.
By the same means, we could obtain information regarding typical use of Internet using a cookie which is kept in the hard drive of the computer. Cookies contain information which is transferred to computer hard disk. These help us to improve our web page and to offer a better and more personalized service.
You might reject the cookies by activating your web explorer adjustments. Nevertheless, in case you activate mentioned adjustment, it might be possible that you could not access certain parts of our web page. Unless you have activated your web explorer to reject cookies, our system will send them out when you start session in our web page.
Where do we keep your data?
If we have given to you (or you have selected) a password to access certain parts of our web, you are the only one responsible of its secrecy. We ask you not to share your password with anyone else.
Regrettable, information transmission through Internet is not fully secure. Although we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the secureness of the data you give to our web page and you will be the only responsible of the transmissions done by you. Once we have received your information, we will follow strict procedures and will apply rigorous security standards to prevent from accessing to it without permission.
Uses given to information
We use the data we have got about you for the following:
- To assure we present the contents of our web page in the most precise and efficient manner for you and your computer.
- To give you the information, products or services which you order or the ones we consider could be more interesting, having always present that you have given us your permission to contact you for such matters.
- To fulfil the obligations we might have acquired as per contracts agreed with you.
- To allow you to participate in certain interactive aspects of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you changes in our services.
We might also use your data, or allow third parties to use them, to provide you information regarding goods and services which might be of interest to you, and both us and third parties might get in contact via e-mail, postal mail or telephone, with you about such goods and services.
In case you are already a customer, we will only contact you by electronic media (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services like previous purchases.
In case you just became a customer, and just in case we do allow third parties to contact you, we and then will only contact you by electronic media if you have agreed so.
In case you do not allow us to use your data in such a way, or to give your data to third parties with marketing purposes, please mark the appropriate box included in the questionnaire in which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
It is possible that we could share your data with any of the members of our group, affiliated companies and mother company.
We could share your information with third parties in case we were requested to do so to comply legal requirements, or to reinforce the fulfilment of our conditions of use or any other agreement; or to protect the rights, the security and the property of Avima Motor, its customers or others. This disclosure might consist in the exchange of information with other companies or organizations to prevent fraud and to reduce the risk of non-payments.
You have got the right to request us not to process your personal data with marketing purposes. In case we pretend to do so or we pretend to share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes, we should inform you (before requesting your data). You might use your right to block us by marking certain boxes in the questionnaires we use to collect your data. You might also use your right to contact us in any moment, just writing to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible that one in a while our web page could have links to other web pages of our partners, companies advertising themselves in our web and affiliated companies. In case you follow one link to any other web page, have in mind that these have also got their own privacy policies and that we dot assume any responsibility neither any obligation with these policies. Please check the content of such policies before giving any personal data.
Access to information
You have the right to access any information about you that we might keep. This is your right under current legislation. Any access might be subject to paying a rate due to the different possible cost we incur into to get the information requested.
Any possible change in our private policy will be published in this web page and, if appropriate, will be informed via e-mail.